Cumulative Performance from Inception (1/1/2001) to 8/31/2021:
Radius 100 Portfolio +472% (net)
Index 100 Portfolio +415% (net)
Balanced Risk Max +1,862% (net)
S&P 500 Stock Index +402%
Click here for a PDF copy of the latest Radius Presentation.
Comments/Disclosures on Performance Numbers:
- Adjustment for Fees: Performance numbers are net of all transaction and management fees.
- No Adjustment for Taxes: No adjustments have been made to reflect the impact of taxes on the investment performance.
- Returns not Guaranteed: Although these strategies have worked well in the past (both in actual and back-tested terms), past performance is no guarantee of future results. It should not be assumed that investment decisions made in the future will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios shown above.
- Investments May Lose Value: Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, and it is possible to lose money.
- Investments May Underperform Market Benchmarks: These strategies have performed well in the past relative to market benchmarks (e.g., S&P 500), but there have been – and will be in the future – periods when the Radius strategies underperform their corresponding market benchmarks.
- Performance Track Record: The Radius Risk-Adjusted Return investment strategy (Radius Strategy) was developed by the president and founder of Radius Capital Management, Kimball Halsey. Although Mr. Halsey did not start Radius Capital Management until April 2004, he has been investing money (initially his own and that of family members) using the Radius strategy since January 1, 2001. During this time, Mr. Halsey managed the portfolios both independently and while affiliated with two investment management firms: Halsey Advisory and Management (HA&M) and Radius Capital Management. Total return numbers for the Radius 100 portfolio reflect the (unaudited) performance of actual portfolios that have been invested since 1/1/2001. The Index Strategy was launched at the end of July 2014 and Balanced Risk Max Portfolio was launched at the end of September 2019, so any investment numbers prior to this are back-tested and do not represent the actual performance of portfolios managed by Radius. Back-tested (simulated) performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated investment strategies in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.